BROSIS FORCE B12 retractable hydraulic bollard is physically K12 crash tested in HORIBA MIRA, UK according to IWA 14-1: 2013 std. Our single FORCE B12 can stop vehicle of 7.2 ton travelling at the speed of 50mph (80km/ h). We have achieved zero static penetration and 0.7 m dynamic penetration (P1). FORCE B12 remained operational post-test.
- Single bollard physically crash tested by HORIBA MIRA to IWA 14-1:2013 std.
- Performance Rating: IWA 14-1:2013 Bollard V/7200[N2A]/80/90:0.7
- Achieved zero static penetration and 0.7m dynamic penetration.
- Hot dip galvanized followed by anti - UV epoxy powder coating for corrosion free surface.
- Embedded LED lighting
- Composite die casting anti-slip Aluminum moving cylinder top & load bearing plate.
- Operating in harsh environments.
- Readily available configuration in control unit for integration will all access control system
- Manual operation in case of power breakdown.